Transferred from previous account Meers2review.
Moist delicious recipe that’s probably one of my favourites to have right out of the oven. Another egg-free and nut-free recipe that can by milk-free if you choose to make it that way. Once again, let’s get down to business. I’m making myself hungry doing this post and might have to make these muffins later. Edit: I did end up making them too.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yields: 12 muffins
- 1/2 cup margarine (soy for milk-free)
- 1/2 sugar
- 2 1/2 cups whole wheat flour (any flour really)
- 1 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 mashed bananas (ripe is always best)
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350º
- Combine margarine and sugar in mixer. Add in vanilla
- Add in dry ingredients once smooth, alternating between that and water if it becomes too thick.
- Mix in bananas until well combined
- Fold in chocolate chips
- Pour into greased muffin pans or use cupcake/muffin liners.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Lick mixers while waiting for muffins to cook…
I can’t think up any notes to add on this time around, doesn’t help that it’s been awhile since I made these. Anyways, delicious recipe that’s fairly simple. Hope you have good results, let me know if there are any side notes I should add on to this. The only thing I can say is for bananas, the more ripe, the stronger the taste in the muffins. Happy baking ^_^
Until next time,