Oreo. Truffles. I am being 110% serious these are some of the most delicious things I have ever made. I’ve also never had a truffle…I don’t know why, maybe I’ll try a store one. I’ll probably still like these better. The best part? The ingredient list is so incredibly short and simple. It’s so simple and any mess is a fun clean up because it’s delicious. A win win, so let’s start. These things are worth a rant and a tummy growl and spontaneous combustion, if you’re in the mood for that.
Note: Transferred from previous account Meers2review
- 1 pkg Oreos (double stuff if you want)
- 4 oz. cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup white candy melts
- 1 cup milk chocolate candy melts
- Using a food processor crush the Oreos into crumbles (putting them in a plastic bag and crushing them may also be an option, I haven’t tried yet)
- Place in bowl and add in cream cheese, mix together by hand
- Roll into 1-inch balls and place on a parchment lined tray
- Freeze truffles for 15 minutes
- Melt chocolate in two separate bowls
- Using a fork, Dip the truffles into melted chocolate and replace onto parchment.
- Garnish with drizzle of the opposite chocolate or save some of the crumble from the first step and garnish with that.
Voila! Your Oreo Truffles are complete, store in fridge. And enjoy because these little things are rich and delicious, but you’ll still want to keep eating them after ten truffles. Have lot’s of fun with making and eating this, remember the best part is probably eating the leftover melted chocolate at the end. Clean-up becomes fun for once.
If you want here’s a Popsugar video for a demo on making up these delicious treats.
Until next time,